St. Clair County Flea Market: Come Discover the Belleville Flea Market!
Chances are if you’ve found this page, you are in search of SOMETHING; whether that something is antiques, collectibles, tools, toys, clothing, or jewelry, the Belleville Flea Market has you covered. Housing over 600+ tables, our huge market is located just 17 miles from the St. Louis Arch. For only $3 to park and FREE admission, you gain access to 300-400+ vendors with tables loaded with goods from all over the country. The St. Clair County Flea Market, also known as the Belleville Flea Market, is both well recognized and respected for what it brings to the table. Being an indoor venue, the Belleville Flea Market is booming rain or shine year round. Our regular schedule makes it easy to plan a fun day with family and friends, or as a reliable destination to do some serious solo picking.
Making the MOST out the Belleville Flea Market
Often times a trip to the Belleville Flea Market means discovering COUNTLESS treasures, some nostalgic, some useful, and if you’re lucky, some of great value. It is important that you come ready to pounce on these gems. Follow this checklist to make sure you are prepared!
- First and foremost, arrive early. The early bird gets the worm, but in this case you’ll surely find more than one. Arriving early means a closer parking spot; this is important after scoring a good haul, and speaking of a good haul, arriving earlier in the day ensures that you get first pick on hot items sure to go quick.
- Bring cash! By having multiple options to pay you can ensure that you don’t walk away empty handed, and who knows, you might find a vendor who is open to negotiation.
- Wear comfortable clothes. You’ve got a lot of ground to cover- make sure that your clothing isn’t holding you back! Wear layers in case you get hot or cold, and proper footwear to keep up with the days fun.
- Bring an umbrella! It’s easy to lose track of the time on a treasure hunt, and the weather too. After all, you’ll have to get your loot back to your car untouched by rain.
- Have fun! This St. Clair Flea Market is a one of a kind experience. In Belleville, flea market means more than just shopping. It is a great opportunity to make friends, learn history, and get your steps in. You’ll have a blast finding toys unseen since childhood with family, finding just the right tool for your project, or simply browsing over the sea of goods waiting for the right home.
BELLEVILLE FLEA MARKET
Southern Illinois’ Premier Indoor/Outdoor Market – Over 600 tables and 300-400 vendors selling antiques, collectibles, merchandise – old and new. Indoor/ Outdoor Year Round.
Parking : $3.00 – Handicapped Accessible
Admission : FREE
DATES: 3rd full weekend of every month January through December.
EXHIBITORS: Building opens 6:30 A.M. Saturday & 7:00 A.M. Sunday.
PUBLIC: Open 9:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. on Saturday and 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. on Sunday
YOU MAY CALL OR COME IN WEEKDAYS, 9-4, TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE FOR THE CURRENT MONTH. THE FRIDAY PRIOR TO FLEA MARKET, THE BUSINESS OFFICE IS OPEN UNTIL 7 P.M. WE DO NOT TAKE PHONE RESERVATIONS. YOU MAY ALSO PAY AND BE ASSIGNED A SPACE WHEN THE BUSINESS OFFICE OPENS ON THE SATURDAY MORNING OF FLEA MARKET AT 6:30 A.M.
INSIDE: (We provide table and chairs)
$40.00 per 8 ft. table for the weekend (Sat & Sun)
TROPHY & SKYLIGHT ROOMS:
$38.00 per 8 ft. table for the weekend (Sat & Sun)
$36.00 per 8 ft. table for the weekend (Sat & Sun)
CANOPY: $40.00 10×10 space (Sat & Sun)
OUTSIDE: $40.00 10×10 space (Sat & Sun)
BARN SPACE: $36.00 10×10 or 10×15 for the weekend
(You must provide your own table and chairs outside)
ELECTRIC: (optional) $10.00
ONE DAY ONLY PRICES: $25.00
ONE DAY ONLY: Tables/Spaces for one day only can not be reserved in advance. Come to the office early either Saturday or Sunday morning to purchase your space. The office opens at 6:30 A.M. Saturday & 7:00 A.M. Sunday.
For inside tables/spaces, early set-up is available for an additional cost.
The building will be open from 11:00 A.M. till 6:00 P.M. for early setup.
ONE TABLE: $10.00
TWO TABLES: $15.00
THREE OR MORE TABLES: $20.00