Largest Gun and Knife Show In Illinois! Gun Show Trader Featured Event!
Headed to an Illinois Gun Show? Don’t miss the largest Gun and Knife show around!
Making Purchases at an Illinois Gun Show
If you are planning on taking a trip to the LARGEST Illinois Gun Show, it is important to know what to expect for regulations and buying/selling requirements so you are prepared. The following material offers chronological insight into the order of operation for purchase:
1. Admission to the event is $6, tickets are purchased at the door and grant access to this well established Illinois Gun Show, chalk full of guns, knives, scopes, accessories, and ammo!
2. A FOID card must be presented in beginning the purchase process. Out of state residents are required to also provide valid ID for purchasing.
3. Background checks are mandatory on all gun sales, not excluding transactions between private parties.
4. After presenting said FOID card, the buyer must fill out complete Federal Form ATF 4473 (Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearm and Explosives Firearm Transaction Record) to begin the background check process for any gun purchase. The background check is then run by the Illinois State Police. Once permission is granted, the buyer is subject to a 24 hour pick up wait period for long-barrel guns, and 72 hours for handguns.
Gun and Knife Show Rules for Selling
If you are interested in selling firearms or knives at our gun and knife show, you’ll need to know the lay of the land; here are some bullet points to note to maximize your sales success:
- Acquire your store-front. An 8′ table runs just $45, and grants you a sale platform for the course of the gun and knife show (Saturday 9-5, and Sunday 9-3).
- Make sure you make use of the set up time on Friday starting at 12:00 PM to 8PM and Saturday 7:00 AM to 9 AM. Vendors are responsible for tying firearms inoperable for the gun and knife show, and for following all state and federal laws. Taking advantage of the full set up time ensures that your table is both presentable, and to the book.
- It is important to note that the table must be attended by the vendor(s) throughout the entirety of the event. Additionally, be on time, for there is a No-Show policy for tables: failure to arrive by 8:30 will result in the table being granted to those waiting for a table.
Illinois Largest Hunting & Trade Show
BUY – SELL – TRADE – GUNS – KNIVES – SCOPES – AMMO – ACCESSORIES – FOID CARDS PROCESSED – AND MUCH MORE!
Saturday: 9am – 5pm
Sunday: 9am – 3pm
General Admission $6.00
Free parking – Handicapped Accessible